Happy New Year from The Guidance Center! We look forward to serving you and our communities in the coming year. All services are accepting new referrals, check out our Services for specific program contact information. We are pleased to share program and service updates designed to enhance your experience in your journey of wellness.
Outpatient Program Open for Onsite Services
We have exciting news for 2023! Our Outpatient Department is now open for onsite medication management and 1:1 therapy. The Outpatient Program is located at 2028 Carmel Road, Millville, NJ 08332.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am through 5 pm. Our Outpatient staff are on site to address and support with any outpatient service needs.
- On Wednesdays, our Intake Clinic is available for walk in appointments.
- We are actively taking referrals for medication management and 1:1 therapy and group counseling.
- All medication services continue to be held through telehealth with our psychiatrists and APNs.
For further information regarding Outpatient services, you can contact our Access department at 856-825-6810 ext. 261 .
Welcome Genoa HealthCare Pharmacy!
We have partnered with Genoa Healthcare® to offer on-site pharmacy services to our consumers, staff, and families. The pharmacy opened mid-November 2022, and is ready to meet your needs!
Genoa Healthcare strives to improve the quality of life for individuals living with mental illness, substance use disorder and other complex, chronic health conditions. This partnership helps us deliver on our mission by providing the population we serve with access to a higher level of pharmacy service.
Genoa Healthcare can:
- Fill all medications on site, saving you multiple pharmacy stops
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Provide medication delivery options at no additional cost
- Organize medications in convenient pre-filled pill packaging to help keep you on track and adherent to their medications
- Personalize services to fit your individual needs
- Transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Genoa Healthcare
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Open Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Further Information regarding Genoa Pharmacy, please contact 856-776-7094.
If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please contact our Crisis Department at 856-465-5555
The Peer Recovery Warmline: (877) 292-5588; TTY (877) 294-4356
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255