The Adult Residential Services program’s primary goal is to provide individuals who are psychiatrically disabled with supervised housing and clinical treatment services.
Our services help individuals maintain stability within the community and help them avoid potential hospitalizations. We focus on helping individuals with mental health needs become more self-sufficient, independent and integrated in the community.
The Adult Residential Services program’s staff of skilled mental health professionals utilizes the team concept approach — offering constant interaction and communication to address the day-to-day tasks of serving its consumers.
The program centers on three types of individuals in the following priority: those ready for discharge from the state psychiatric hospital, those ready for discharge from the community psychiatric hospital, and those living in the community who receive services at The Guidance Center.
- Linkage with and referrals to mental health and community-based services
- Individual services coordination
- Case management services
- Consumer advocacy
- Consumer and family consultation and education
- Assistance with money management and budgeting
- Adult daily living skills education and training
- Crisis intervention
- Psychoeducation and support
- Group activities
- Individual support and encouragement
(856) 825-6810 Ext. 256
Fax: (856) 825-6342