Adult Partial Care is a full-day program that assists individuals who have severe or persistent mental health issues with developing the skills and support necessary to live their lives with the least amount of intervention from the behavioral health system.
This service is available from 8:30am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday at The Guidance Center’s Millville location at 2038 Carmel Road. Transportation to and from the site is provided.
Our goal at APC is to treat people who are challenged with mental health issues to help maximize their independence and improve their quality of life. Our caring team of mental health professionals — doctors, nurses, therapists, case managers, and support staff — provide individual care for a wide range of disorders and work with individuals to create a personal wellness and recovery plan. We accept self-referrals and referrals from physicians, hospitals, other health care professionals, and from families.
- Illness Management Recovery interventions
- Group interactions
- Psychoeducation and Pre-vocational services
- Social and leisure time activities
- Medication monitoring
- Transportation to and from the program plus breakfast, lunch and a snack
- AA and NA meetings
- Dual Recovery services
- 18 years of age or older
- Cumberland County resident
- Living with a serious mental health diagnosis
- Impaired functioning in the areas of personal self care, interpersonal relationships, school or work, and maintain community living for a least a year
- Multiple interactions with a psychiatric screening center and/or psychiatric hospitalizations
Adult Partial Care:
(856) 825-6810 Ext. 247
Fax: (856) 765-0931